Hello Dear Reader, Here in this post, I will give an idea about installation cost analysis of Solar PV System. I hope you read this post regarding the calculation of solar PV system so in this post I have given an approximate cost analysis of the different solar system installations. What is Solar System Components Solar systems are made up of solar panels (modules), a mounting system, and a solar inverter with computerised controller. Solar panels produce DC electricity from sunlight. Then the inverter converts the generated electricity into AC, so that it can be used in the household. The computerised controller manages the solar system and ensures optimal performance. If you want a battery backup system or an off-the-grid solar system, a battery is required. What is a Solar Energy System? Solar Energy System consists of 4 main components that decide the working of a solar energy system. Solar Panel Solar Inverter Solar Battery Panel Stand, and Solar Panel Installation...
Comments
Post a Comment